Developer Evangelism book update – new chapter on writing slides, new print versionTuesday, December 15th, 2009
Yesterday I spent my evening updating the Developer Evangelism Handbook:
The updates include:
- A new chapter on preparing good slide decks for presentations
- A new, cleaner print version of the book (yes, I battled with Word)
The rest remains the same:
Developer Evangelism is a new kind of role in IT companies. This is the handbook how to be successful in it.
A developer evangelist is a spokesperson, mediator and translator between a company and both its technical staff and outside developers. If you think this would be a good role for you, here’s the developer evangelist handbook which gives you some great tips on how to do this job.
Using the handbook you’ll learn how to:
- Find great web content and promote it.
- Write for the web and create engaging code examples.
- Use the web and the social web to your advantage to reach, research and promote.
- Prepare and deliver great presentations
- Buy Developer Evangelism as a paperback or e-book at Lulu.com.
- Read the whole book for free as an HTML version online at http://developer-evangelism.com
- Download the new chapter as a sample chapter (1.65MB PDF)