TTMMHTM: Google and public transport, Microformats in YQL, ICTP and a free book on webdesignWednesday, January 14th, 2009
Things that made me happy this morning:
- Google Maps now have a nifty public transport layer – for those not owning an SUV. This extends the old Google transit offer
- YQL now supports microformats and that is the result of me chatting with Jonathan Trevor over a coffee when I was in Sunnyvale last December :)
- I am now a BCS certified trainer – actually Institute Certified Training Practitioner – ICTP (and got the photo to proof it)
- Antonio Lupetti released a free book on webdesign, Ajax, CSS and HTML – needs a bit more structure, but a nice free read all the same
- Robert Scoble tells the world how to network socially – there’s a lot of truth in there, but he also seems to rant and repeat himself a bit.