Things that made me happy this morning:
- Naughty photos with the people removed is just not the same
- Panic has a 3 day half-price sale on Transmit, Coda, Candybar and Unison and even a corny commercial for it (you gotta love the Kleenex)
- The German mail released a pretty cool collaborative magazine creator in Flash – in German of course.
- The sales of this 3 Wolves howling at the moon T-shirt allegedly went up 2300% after the fake overly excited comments started.
- Simon Willison creates geocoders – a meta geocoder using three different APIs under the hood
- Keyboard cat the true Internet story gives us all the info about keyboard cat. Now let’s bury it.
- More videos: Transforminators mashup, Damien Walters show reel (parcours, free running – also read the hilarious b3ta comments and check his terrible myspace profile and Bach Bach revolution – Two women play Bach’s Toccata and Fugue in D minor on a giant piano.
- Good quote “Direct HTML input is the autobahn to invalid XHTML.” -Carl Camera