TTMMHTM: Rounded, Braille, selling your soul and printing from an iPadFriday, April 16th, 2010 at 2:02 pm
Things that made me happy this morning:
- Always read the fine print – 7500 online shoppers sold their soul to GameStation – the retailer had a small clause in the terms and conditions about that.
- Finally there is a solution how you can print from your iPad
- Smashing Magazine released my introductory article on using web services with PHP and there are already over 105 comments – most of them very thankful. This was originally a talk at a university hack day in Atlanta, so I am happy that people appreciate simple intros.
- There is a smell map of New York City – nothing to keep your nose out of.
- A very creative set of Google Maps manipulations – I love the battery reserve park.
- Stupid fight compares the followers of celebrities on Twitter and tells you who has the most stupid ones.
- CSS Desk is a dynamic CSS sandbox in the browser – think w3school’s preview on steroids.
- You can now simulate Opera Mini in the browser – as a Java applet.
- Did you know that there is a Braille porn mag for the blind ?
- How to get smoother rounded corners explains a little trick with quite a visual impact.
Tags: css, gamestation, googlemaps, ipad, maps, printing, smashingmag, soul