TTMMHTM – Squirrel Fishing, Chiptune XmasThursday, December 11th, 2008 at 10:49 am
Things that made me happy this morning:
- Let’s all go Squirrel Fishing
- A Chiptune Christmas Album for free 8 bit Jesus
- Having inspired someone immensely to use Yahoo Pipes at GeekMeet in Sweden
- Seeing that annoying crowds in public transport can become beautiful, spooky clouds when shot with the right camera
- A full list of references and samples used in Beastie Boys’ Paul’s Boutique – someone really researched there!
- Microsoft releasing a t-shirt series called softwear goes in the WTF category
- A very clean and well coded DHTML snowstorm by Scott Schiller – who says we cannot upgrade useless 1997 effects?
- Valleywag defining ‘Irony’ by wondering and complaining that all the news media is overly involved with the Yahoo layoffs. Wait, if we were to delete all blog posts mentioning Yahoo from your DB, what would be left?