TTMMHTM: WWW birthday,Morse Code, Nano puppets, OS design, FireEagle plugin and really getting things doneFriday, March 13th, 2009
Things that made me happy this morning
- The world wide web is 20 years today, thank you Tim!
- Text message vs. Morse code shows that old school is still the best school
- The Nano song explains nano technology – in musical style and with puppets
- iDaft is a Daft Punk soundboard in Flash
- OS UI design 1981 – 2009 shows most of the Operating System interfaces during in that period, missing is Atari TOS and C64 GeOS and C128 CP/M
- Godzillabukkake is something that I leave uncommented (WTF)
- Accessibility Tips are collected accessibility tips by colleagues at Yahoo in London
- It is time to break out of twitter discusses the impact of twitter but also shows that some people take it too seriously
- The cult of done can kiss my ass and then mark it off their list is a rant about people who are too busy “getting things done” rather than checking if they done them in a sensible way
- The FireEagle Firefox add-on is out and finally makes it easy for me to update my FireEagle location.