Things that made me happy this morning:
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Mark 2 are finally officially available only 8 years later!
- Theres a rather cool CSS3 test suite for browsers
- My perfect job has been advertised (except for the pay)
- You can learn a lot in Las Vegas, even Good Web Design principles
- Ever wondered what those awesome Chinese Tattoos on the bloke in the pub mean? Well most are misspelled actually
- Financial Crisis company logos
- The Library of Congress talks about the success of crowdsourcing their photos on Flickr – YES!
- Finding the National Geographic Cafe in Swallow Street on my way back from the Apple Store. Good food, gorgeous interior, great coffee and free wireless FTW. Oh yeah, and it is full of beautiful women.