Want to work for Yahoo? We’re looking for web developers in the UK and the US.Sunday, November 29th, 2009 at 7:31 pm
A new year is coming which always means new opportunities. If you think Yahoo is a place to work and help us build the biggest web sites on the internet here’s your chance. Requirements are:
- Solid knowledge of standards-based, accessible, cross-browser web development
- Basic PHP or other front-end language (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby) programming skills
- Experience in developing web applications with rich client interfaces using AJAX, drag and drop, and other DOM Scripting techniques.
- Experience developing functionality/applications by assembling existing code modules
- User-level experience with *IX-style command line (BSD/Linux)
- Experience using version control systems such as CVS & Subversion, including branching and merging
- Experience with bug tracking software
The full job specification for the UK is here= and the US openings are also available.
The US jobs are located in Sunnyvale, California and the UK ones in Covent Garden, London, bang in the centre of theatreland and a stone-throw from Soho.
You can also send me your CV or contact me on Twitter: @codepo8
Tags: frontend, jobs, london, sunnyvale, web developer, yahoo