TTMMHTM: IE6 not allowed to play, YQL weather and multi query, clever words, and my own geeky facebook vanity urlTuesday, June 16th, 2009 at 5:56 am
- Momentile has an IE6 message screen full of awesome
- A nice YQL open table to allow for multi queries
- Is it irony or by design that the London 2600 site has an invalid certificate ?
- The top 50 of words people looked up in NYT articles – I do like “fecklessness”
- “select * from weather.local where location in (select id from weather.search where query=’barcelona,spain’)” is a YQL statement that finally allows you to do a weather forecast by city name instead of weird city IDs. result, console.
- A nice Base64 encoding tool for images.
- Norwegians, baking soda and water spells doom (or clever viral, but heck – it is funny)
- You know mankind is doomed when we need the comfort wipe
- If you are a fan of the full English, check out the 10 pound breakfast
- 20 people wearing shirts they shouldn’t – slightly NSFW
- Chinese farmer build helicopter made from scrap metal – it worked for the A-Team, why not?
- Tattoos explained by location means I don’t have to pay tax anymore?
- elephants crossing a river looks fun
Tags: 2600, facebook, fullenglish, fun, ie6, multiquery, nyt, tattoos, weather