TTMMHTM: Laid off people fighting back, India, Hacking and analyzing twitter’s securityThursday, January 29th, 2009 at 7:17 pm
Things that made me happy this morning
- not being too jetlagged (in India at the moment)
- LaidOffCamp a barcamp for people in the IT business having been laid off lately helping each other – cool idea!
- Delivering a hacking 101 talk at the University in Delhi
- Getting my flight to Atlanta, Georgia in March £1300 cheaper by flying one day later!
- Calming down a very ticked off lady who accused me of publishing her protected Tweets via TweetEffect – I do not, they are only available to her and her friends. That is how Twitter rolls.