TTMMHTM: API updates, YDN Tuesdays, YUI on GitHub and good vibesThursday, January 15th, 2009 at 10:12 am
- SlideShare has released version 2.0 of their API – win!
- BBC’s Good Food really has the most amazingly clever and complex recipes
- The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks – Aggravate’s and annoy’s “that”
- YouTube now have inaugural IRC office hours which is cool, but Mozilla has Triage Call phone conferences
- The Yahoo Developer Network partnered with Skills Matter to deliver free tech talks every first Tuesday of the month cunningly dubbed “YDN Tuesdays”. First one will be on the 3rd with James Broad talking about PHP, oAuth and Web Services
- YUI is now available on GitHub
- Having had a lot of very positive chats with colleagues after the all-hands yesterday. Our new CEO Carol Bartz managed to impress me with a no-nonsense introduction with very clear ideas and no fluff whatsoever. For the record, I hate all-hands.
Tags: github, irc, skillsmatter, ydn, ydntuesdays, youtube, YUI