TTMMHTM: Screen Readers, Superheroes and a broken DOMTuesday, February 3rd, 2009
Things that made me happy this morning:
- Getting a new flight booking to Web Directions North after all flights had been canceled yesterday
- Knowing that we are safe as there are Real Super Heroes amongst us – I think the most useful is red arrow although pointing at your crotch is not decent – then again this is what ties do.
- WaSP reporting on the findings or WebAim Screen Reader Survey
- An interesting video of John Resig explaining just how broken DOM support in browsers really is on the YDN theater.
- Obviously having done a great job styling TweetEffect – why else would the newer TweetActive looks ever so slightly similar?
- Some good info by the lovely (Mother) Henny of Opera on Nintendo Wii as a rehab device
- An archive of all the vanity cards at the end of The Big Bang Theory episodes
I believe that inherent within the God-given right to the pursuit of happiness, is the equally God-given right to the pursuit of unhappiness. That is why I support gay marriage.