TTMMHTM: Back online, news draught, monkeys, squirrelsWednesday, December 31st, 2008
Things that made me happy this morning:
- Finally being home and online again (blackberry helps, but also hurts)
- Getting £750 payback from Scottish Power as I have used much less gas than they anticipated (well, I am hardly at home)
- Todd Kloots from Yahoo explaining in detail how to set up a screen reader testing environment
- Steve Souders explaing all about coupling asynchronous scripts
- John Resig asking developers to file browser bugs – as it is their responsibility
- Tech Crunch seriously considering a buggy Doogie Howser Twitter skin/app newsworthy – it means I don’t have to feel bad for not finding much.
- Scoring awesome tickets for Monkey – journey to the west this Sunday (while suffering terrible usability issues on the ticketmaster site, seriously, this is borderline unacceptable!)
- Furthermore I can has Cheezburger is pronouncing that we are all doomed:
Time to go to the gym to work on those lazy bones.