⚡️My IT Career Energizer interviewTuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 7:04 pm
A few weeks ago I was asked by IT Career Energizer to be a guest on their show. Yesterday they released the podcast.
According to them, my best answers were:
- (3.57) CHRIS – “Being flexible in your time and being flexible to actually work across the world is something that a lot of people still have problems with. IT is not a 9 to 5 job.”
- (9.26) CHRIS – “I’m actually very excited that computers are taking over more and more.”
- (9.54) CHRIS – “We should not be bored by writing software. Computers should actually be good enough to write most of the code for themselves.”
- (13.00) CHRIS – “When you join a new company network inside the company.”
- (16.47) CHRIS – “We are reusing 90% of the time what other people have been doing.”