Over on the Codemotion magazine, they just released the video interviews shot at the Berlin edition last year.
In the first, I am answering these three questions:
- Microsoft has become this year’s top contributor to Github. What do you think about this?
- You said AI is as intelligent and good as we want it to be”. Are we moving towards a society in which tech is becoming more intelligent at the expense of the human brain?
- Could you share some tips to make humans less afraid of AI?
- Visual Studio Code has become the editor of choice of many web developers. In less than 3 years it is the #1. How can a good tool or toolchain improve your code and coding skill?
- AI and user interfaces: we are experiencing the launch of new products based on AI and new interface paradigms, f.e. voice or chat interfaces. How can developers use AI to improve the existing (visual) interfaces