TTMMHTM: Destroying the web, generating CSS3 and particlesFriday, April 9th, 2010 at 7:27 pm
Things that made me happy this morning:
- My esteemed colleague Jonathan LeBlanc battled the flickr API and wrote a good tutorial on how to create image URLs from Flickr XML There needs to be a bit of tweaking still – “Flickr Photo” is not a good alternative text and should be the title, but this is very useful.
- Neighborgoods.net has a misspelling in its name but still is a very cool idea – rent out stuff you don’t use much to people who need it.
- Destroy the web is an awesome Firefox extension that allows you to shoot down parts of a page in old 8 bit arcade game style
- You can now connect an SD card to a C64 for storage
- ShadyURL turns your long, clean URLs into suspicious, short ones.
- 100 Pixar characters to scale
- The CSS3 generator makes it pretty easy to create CSS3 code with browser fallbacks for you
- Particle you is a pretty cool Flash script to turn your webcam pic into a pincushion animation