TTMMHTM: Religion lulz, 60s computer labs, blind dogs and touchscreens, a new UK power plug and badass babiesThursday, June 25th, 2009 at 11:39 am
Thinks that made me happy this morning:
- God on facebook is a wonderful parody – family friendly, too.
- A blind dog showing a sighted dog how to play catch
- My “your logic is broken” award goes to Paul Barksdale for his very confusing It’s about time Christians take a stand!” – So wait, we should abandon hate crime legislation as it counteracts freedom of speech?
- An awesome photo series of life in a Bell lab in the 60s
- Etsy has a lovely fail whale pendant
in case you need to cement a geek relationship (also notice the fail in the name)
- GPSVisualizer has a pretty sweet geocoder interface.
- Marco Zehe has a cool report on how he used a touchscreen interface for the first time – being blind
- A californian winery are looking to hire a social media expert. My vote goes for my friend Hugh, and it would be win if you could vote for him, too
- Folding design has a great solution for making the UK power plug less awkward
- If you are going to have a baby, make it a badass baby with this Klingon cradle