TTMMHTM: Sorry Jinho answers, twittering cat flaps, hot goths and the real AYBMonday, May 18th, 2009 at 8:24 am
Things that made me happy this morning:
- The Sorry Jinho group on flickr that I set up to say sorry to a colleage who had his camera with photos of the british museum stolen already has 113 photos! Thanks, folks!
- The tweeting cat door is a wonderfully geeky hack that only makes a cat flap functional when one of the two house cats approach (RFID in the collar) and tweets every time they leave the house or come into it – this could work with kids!
- Goths in hot weather is another blog that is what it says on the tin
- The historic tale construction kit allows you to paint stories in Bayeux tapestry style
- The star trek movie recognition chart does make trivia much easier
- A cool collection of WWII propaganda posters
- A pretty cool pixel art meets real life video mashup
- I now finally know the correct translation of All Your Base
Tags: ayb, bayeux, catflaps, goths, hack, propaganda, rfid, startrek, ttmmhtm, ww2