In need of a new titleTuesday, July 3rd, 2007 at 10:12 pm
Yes, that is right, I slipped into a new role in my current job and boy is it something I wanted to do for years and years. However, the dilemma I am in is that the job is so versatile and multi-facetted that I have trouble coming up with a proper job title! This is where you come in. Can you think of a good job title that explains my following responsibilities?
Responsible for the following key areas related to Code Quality, Code Reuse, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
- Internal training and code review in key technologies and development standards.
- External evangelism and assessment of these technologies through the engagement of developer communities.
- Supporting internal teams in identifying, assessing and hiring new talent.
- Developing new tools that will support development standards to help us build better products faster.
- Build and maintain front-end code libraries for reuse