How would you like to be me? Looking for a Lead Information ArchitectWednesday, March 22nd, 2006 at 5:21 pm
I finally got the go-ahead to look for a replacement for me in the company I am still working for. I am leaving here on the 14th of April, and will join Yahoo on the 24th.
So, if you are:
- A very web standards and quality orientated Interaction Architect
- A good team leader
- Experienced in various development Frameworks (.NET,Spring,PHP)
- Fully up to speed on Accessibility regulations and development practices
- Experienced in conducting Usability Testing
- Interested to work in the South West of London / England
Drop me a line and your CV at the new firstname.lastname@example.org email.
I will treat your CV with confidentiality and cannot promise anything. However, I do think I can find a better bunch of CVs here than our HR department can get through agencies :-)