⚡️Samorost – A wonderfully designed time wasterSaturday, December 24th, 2005 at 11:05 am
If you like puzzle games and want to see really cool rust/dirt/moss inspired designs with off-beat humour and a dash of drug induced ambient music check out Samorost and Samorost2. I spent the money on the full version and must say it really was worth it. I want more of their stuff!
Tips & Tricks
It seems that a lot of people end up here looking for tips on solving Samorost2. Well, I don’t want to spoil your fun, but here are some (I solved the whole game):
- It seems that boiled poppy in water makes you sleep immediately and give up what you are holding. However, you cannot boil water someone else is drinking. You need to put a cork into it.
- Lizards like eating bugs, although they might not agree with them. Flies, however, are happy to deal with the remains.
- If there are colours on wheels, lining all of them up vertically (and really straight) gets you further
- You cannot go through dark tunnels without a torch, although you might need to enter one to find one.
- Flowers react with insects
- There is nothing better to wake up a cabbie than a strong boiled coffee. Light bulbs get very hot.
- Your dog is an odd creature, flowers don’t wilt when it pees on them, they grow.