As people complained that I post too many links to follow on Twitter (it is my stream of consciousness – as I find it, I post it), I’m starting to release these link lists every few days now. Hopefully that helps.
- Pure CSS Drawing Essentials – the top 5 CSS properties Diana Smith relies on to produce her incredible pure CSS art
- Pure CSS lettering, a bad and fun idea- this is a terrible idea, but shows how powerful generated content is
- “What’s next for CSS? CSS DB is a super useful resource showing the up and coming CSS ideas and their implementation across browsers.
- Using CSS Grid the right way – don’t like the title, but some good research there.
- A look at CSS hyphenation in 2019 – not quite here.
- The only reason your CSS fails – it’s not the language, it is how we learn it. Or fail to learn it.
- Rachel Andrew on how to deal with aspect ratios in CSS
- Start your project with a remedy for the technical debt of CSS.
- Flexbox Case Studies – Flexbox is nowaday one of the problem solvers you should master to help you in your working daily habits. Follow those little demonstrations and case studies to learn more about CSS Flexbox Layout, step by step, and become a Flexbox Ninja!