As people complained that I post too many links to follow on Twitter (it is my stream of consciousness – as I find it, I post it), I’m starting to release these link lists every few days now. Hopefully that helps.
- Tools & strategies for developing accessible web apps is
- Vasilis van Gemert wrote his Master thesis trying to find the answer to the question What if we design websites exclusively for people with disabilities? .
- Building a Progressively-Enhanced Site is a step-by step explanation.
- @aardrian on what can be learned of the accessibility issues of rolling out WordPress’ new editor. Lessons from Gutenberg
The web is broken
- Everything is terrible (but more so inside a keypress event handler) – Mike Taylor explaining how making keypress work across browsers is not as easy as we think it is.
Quite a few diferences in Number() and parseFloat();
- Beyond the interface – why do all apps look the same nowadays? Why do all websites look the same?
- The Modem Dialup Sound, Analyzed
- Archivarix is a wayback machine online downloader with CMS.
Restore a fully functional copy of the site – 200 files for free!
- Trigger a action on element when keyboard hotkey is pressed.
Lovely implementation by GitHub, just add data-hotkey attributes