Things that made me happy this morning:
- WinterOlympicsMedals.com is live – I was busy this weekend creating this search interface from the open data provided by the Guardian.
- The LG logo has a hidden meaning that is full of win
- The BBC have a great little test analyzing your web behaviour. Apparently I am a web ostrich, but I also buggered the game with the chocolate bars as I was tweeting instead of reading the instructions properly.
- On March the First, there will be a funeral procession for IE6 in Mountain View, CA.
- Missing kids map and Missing Adults Map are both helping to find people who have been reported missing. Both have an API - if you call read.php with the state name you get the information as XML - for example missing kids in California
- Map Compare allows you to see different maps next to each other to compare their quality
- ProForma is a paper to create 3D models rapidly from a video recording
- Unicons is a bookmarklet to add UTF-8 characters depicting images into any text field.
- If you are building a racing site there is an awesome free Formula One API available and its design puts the commercial ones to shame.